WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR CFU'S SCHOLARSHIP?
- Fresh students, home based students, job seekers, and working adults are eligible to apply for our scholarship program.
- Good academic history will be a plus point for fresh and home-based students.
- Industry relevant work experience is preferred for working adults and job seekers.
- 95% applicants successfully pass the criteria and get registered.
HOW CFU’S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM WORKS?
- Central Field University Scholarship Program is a great value addition provided to all eligible and deserving candidates.
- Once approved, the candidate will have a meeting with the concerned authorities.
- The concerned authorities critically assess all the provided documents and details of the candidates and after their sole discretion, deserving candidates are approved.
- The scholarship program covers up to 80% of the overall tuition fees expense.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CFU’S SCHOLORSHIP PROGRAM?
Fill out and submit the required scholarship program. Upon successful submission, the university management will immediately start processing your request and will inform you shortly once you qualify.
- Specify a comprehensive insight of your interest in the program in the application form.
- Carefully specify the scholarship candidate category in which you fall. For example, if you are a working adult then you should choose the respective option.
- Complete the required admission formalities.
- Get confirmed and start studying at Central Field University.